Monday, March 10, 2008

Bubbling with Excitement

Back to Europe again! This time to Paris for Thanksgiving of 2004. As mentioned in a previous post I hit Paris for the 5 day weekend around Thanksgiving and went to many a museum in just a couple of days. On my way to the Louvre one morning I passed through the Palais Royal (Royal Palace) which, obviously, has quite a history. I was actually just passing through on a cold, crisp morning, but I came across this sculpture and really liked the reflections. If you look closely you can see the photographer and the great architecture behind me. I think that during the summer this is actually a fountain but in the cold November air they had it drained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. cool sculpture. I'd love to see it with water in the summer.